Bali International Flight Academy. We are the leading provider pilot training and employment in Indonesia, we offer integrated courses for individuals who are eager to achieve a bright career in the Aviation Industry.
Bali International Flight Academy is an accelerated training program, as we are here to train every student to obtain a full Commercial Pilot License in the highest standards possible.
We are internationally recognized and obtained certification from the Indonesian Directorate General of Civil Aviation, the International Civil Aviation Organization and are in compliance with FAA 141 section regulations.
Private Pilot License
Approximately 16 weeks
Completion of a Class 2 Medical
English Language Proficiency to DGCA minimum requirements
Privileges of License:
On completion of the Private Pilot License (PPL) a student can fly alone with passengers, by day, anywhere in Indonesia in visual flight conditions. Conversion from the Indonesian PPL to another ICAO license is relatively easy when the student returns home. The Private Pilot License is for recreational purposes, skydive flights and glider tug towing. Private pilots are limited to non-commercial category operations.
Tuition & Fees:
a) Private Pilot License USD 17,000
b) Commercial Pilot License with with IR USD 34,000
c) PPL, CPL & Instrument Rating (Single Engine) USD 51,000
- Accomodation for 12 Months USD 4,000
- Accident Insurance for 12 Months USD 550
Additional Service Fees
Room & Board (Extra per month) USD 400
Extra Flight/Hours USD 300
* Additional course duration and/or flight hours of each student may vary according to adequacy of each student to achieve minimum standard requirement of Bali International Flight Academy.
* Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Student Requirements :
* Minimum background: High School /SMU/STM (Electro/Machine)
* Minimum Height: 160 cm (Woman) and 165 cm (Man)
* Minimum Age 18 years
* Passed Medical Check up by Bali Kesehatan Penerbangan
* Passed E-Profiling Test
* Passed English Proficiency